Friday, March 9, 2012

Finally Finished Something

It is so nice to get a project done. I have finished three projects in the last couple of weeks, so now I just have to get the patterns written and upload them to Ravelry. I finished a scarf that is meant to be worn draped around your neck instead of wrapped around that is covered in ruffles. It uses a ribbon yarn paired with an angora yarn. I used Tundra Glitz, but ChaCha and TuTu can also be used. I also finished a fun cotton headband that is for all ages. The pattern is written to an adult size, but just add a second button farther up the band and it will be adjustable down to child's size. The third project is another headband, written to a child's size, but do a few extra rows in the center portion and it will fit teens and adults too!

I will be on the road all day today, so I won't be able to post pictures or anything, but I promise to upload the pictures and patterns very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment