Friday, December 16, 2011

A Busy Week

Well, last time we spoke I promised two things, a new pattern and something never before seen done with hairpin lace.  Well the pattern is done, minus identifying the yarn I used, but the hairpin lace project, not so much.  Here's why.  I worked every day this week, and when I wasn't at work, I was working on the sample for the crochet scarf class I'm teaching next month.  If you live in the Elk Grove, CA area, come to Knitique and sign up for the class.  It is a beautiful scarf, even if it isn't quite done yet.  However, the mitts pattern is done, and you can find it for sale on Ravelry here!  I appreciate the support from anyone who buys the pattern.  I'm thinking of doing an ebook collection of all my mitts once I get them all done.  I have two more mitt patterns to work up.  Also in progress is a new knitted scarf pattern.  It is more complex than my previous patterns, but its worth it!

1 comment:

  1. P.S. The yarn has been identified for the mitts. It is Patons Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete