Friday, December 9, 2011

With Pom Poms on Top

Yes, I put pom poms on my boots.  No, it doesn't look tacky!  I used bright red on black boots so they look very festive, but there are so many colors of this yarn, you could easily style them to wear all winter long!  These are my latest pattern, and I really hope you enjoy them.  They are quick and easy to make a pair of, and they only take one ball of each yarn.  They are very affordable.  Make some for you, or make some for the kids.  These are sure to be a hit with everyone!

Also coming soon are a new mitts pattern, as well as something you never thought you could make with hairpin lace.  Both of these patterns should be out by the end of next week, so just hang tight and customize your boots while you wait!  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment