Monday, January 30, 2012

Coming Soon: New Patterns

So I thought I would hint to you all what is up and coming since I haven't completed anything lately.  I have been so busy trying to find work that I haven't had as much time to knit.  So here goes.

First up is the denim tote-bag.  It involves a recycled pair of jeans and cables.  That is all you get to know for now, but this will be very stylish.  It takes your knitting to the next level.  All you need is some very basic sewing skills.  Use it as your knitting bag.  That is what mine will be.  Trust me, you'll get lots of compliments on this one.  Expect the pattern sometime in February.

A lace shrug to wear over your little black dress.  No, it won't keep you warm, but it will add some modesty to that little black dress that is a little too slinky for most occasions.  Or wear it over a camisole to dress it up a bit.  Expect this pattern in February as well.

And last but not least, a new crochet headband pattern.  I designed it for a class I'm teaching at the yarn shop, but I plan on posting the pattern on ravelry after the class.  This one should be up mid February, and I am the most excited about it.  My class filled up in no time, and I may have to repeat it to satisfy all the customers clamoring to sign up!

February will be a busy month.  I am hoping this is the turning point that will keep me from having to find that second job.  As much as I love my job at the yarn shop, I have bills to pay.  I need my knitting patterns and classes to do well to help pay those.  I can't wait to see the finished projects from the sales I have had so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment