Monday, January 23, 2012

Offering My Services To The World

I am thinking of offering to knit/crochet for people, as well as offering knitting lessons, for a fee, of course.  I have bills to pay, and unfortunately they won't wait.  I am debating what my fees should be.  I just want to not have to worry about affording the necessities.  I also have two new patterns in the works, a bag, and a shrug.  I hope you are on the edge of your seat, because I'm on the edge of mine! I know I haven't been writing a lot lately, and honestly, its because I am a little depressed.  Don't get me wrong.  I love my job.  I have just been so stressed about money lately.  I have started searching for a second job, which I am not thrilled about, but there it is.  Wish me luck loyal followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment